Spicy curry with leek sprouts
- Onion or leek sprouts
- 2 potatoes
- 1 eggplant
- 1 red bell bell pepper
- 1 packet coconut milk
- Spices (ginger, turmeric, curry, rosemary, 1 tsp miso or salt & pepper)
- Soy sauce
- Peel potatoes and chop into cubes
- Simmer in a pot/wok with a little water for about 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, wash and dice the rest of the vegetables.
- Add coconut milk, spices and vegetables to the pot
- Simmer until potatoes are soft (vegetables are firm to the bite)
- Fold in some onion sprouts at the end
- Decorate on the plate with a nest of onion or leek sprouts (this way the sprouts stay raw and keep all their nutrients and liveliness)